WQHD 36X Optical Zoom Module
- Effectiv numbers of Pixels: Approx. 5,450,000 pixels
- Image sensor: 1/1.8" Sony IMX178LQJ-C CMOS Sensor (Progressive Scan)
- Lens: Optical 36x, f = 6.0 mm to 216 mm (F 1.5 to F 4.8)
- Horizontal viewing angle (wide to tele): 49.27 degrees(WIDE) to 1.85 degrees(TELE)
- Digital Zoom: 32x
- Video Output Digital: LVDS
- Video Output Analog: HD-Analog / CVBS(※ Test Only)
- Camera Control Interface: Visca Protocol
|Basic | Category:||Block Cameras|
|Basic | Possible Resolutions:||2560x1440 - WQHD (Progessive scan), 1920x1080 - FHD 1080p (Progressive scan), 1920x1080 - FHD 1080i (Interlaced scan), 1280x720 - HD (Progressive scan)|
|Basic | Possible Frame Rate:||1440p @ 25fps, 1440p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 25fps, 720p @ 30fps, 720p @ 25fps|
|Imaging | Sensor:||1/1.2 CMOS|
|Imaging | Pixel:||6 Megapixel|
|Imaging | Optical Zoom:||36x|
|Imaging | Digital Zoom:||32x|
|Camera:||WQHD Block Camera|
|Interface:||Analog HD-TVI, Analog YPbPr, HDMI|
AIVION is a cooperation and a registered trademark of Visual Communication Systems GmbH and eVision Systems GmbH.
Visual Communication has outstanding knowledge in the field of video & broadcast and extensive engineering know-how in System, PCB, FPGA, and DSP design, while eVision Systems brings a strong FPGA and methodology background and decades of sales and marketing expertise into the cooperation.
The mission of the cooperation is to develop and market advanced interfaces, cameras, and video-based components mainly for OEM clients.
Today, Aivion offers the broadest range of interfaces for block cameras and has developed advanced products like the optical fiber, USB 3.0 interfaces and the USB3.0 “Plug and Play” camera. Dozens of customizations for different applications and markets round off the customer driven approach.
To assure best quality all products are manufactured in Germany.
Related links of the manufacturer
0 of 0 reviews